Before you sell your card you should know your card’s initial balance. You can check your card balance by visiting the website of your card issuer or calling their toll-free customer service number. However, most gift cards allow you to check the balance without redeeming them whether directly or indirectly.
This article shows you how you can check your gift card balance before trading them to us.☺️
Apple Store Gift Card - You can check your Apple Gift Card balance here or by following the instructions below:
Go to https://www.apple.com, scroll down until the end of the page and click on ‘Gift Cards’.
On the next page, scroll down until you see what is in the image below and click on check balance.
Next, sign into your account and type your Apple Store Gift Card information in the box where it says “PIN”.
2. AMEX- You can view the balance on your Gift Card online. Kindly note that you’d need to use a USA IP.
3. eBay Gift Card -To view your card's balance,go to gift card balance checker, login or create an account to get started.
4. Google Play Gift Card - Start by visiting play store, click on ‘redeem’.
Note: If the card is good, it’ll show you the balance and ask for confirmation to proceed, you can then cancel it. If you proceed here then the card will be redeemed to your account, be careful. If the card is already used it’ll give the “already redeemed” error.
5. iTunes - You can check your Apple iTunes gift card balance at the iTunes store. Create an account at iTunes if you don't have one already. In the Quick Links box on the right-hand side look for the "Redeem" link. Enter in the gift card information and your updated balance will appear near the top of iTunes when you check it.
6. Nordstrom Gift Card - Check how much credit you have left on your card here. Have a question? Call 1.844.639.8924.
7. Walmart Gift Card - With your 16-digit card number and PIN, you can check the balance in a Walmart store, call 1-888-537-5503, or check your gift card balance online. (NOTE: If you check with any IP asides USA IP, it can render the gift card useless. Only use USA IP to check or the card will be blocked. It is NOT advisable to use a VPN, it can also get it blocked. Generally do not check this card using this method at all if you are not in the USA.)
An alternative (safer) method to check your Walmart gift card balance is by calling 1-888-537-5503. A machine will respond and tell you your gift card balance.
8. Sephora Gift Card- Check Balance (To successfully check your balance, you’d need to use a VPN)
9. Steam Wallet Gift Card - Check Balance (If the card is good, it’ll proceed to checkout, you can then cancel. If you proceed here then the card will be redeemed to your account, be careful. If the card is used, it will display the “already redeemed” error.)
10. Vanilla Gift card - Simply go to https://balance.VanillaGift.com and enter your Gift Card’s Security Code, Expiration Date, and Card Number.
11. Target Gift Card -Target's website has a page specifically devoted to allowing you to check the balance of a gift card. Go to https://www.target.com/guest/gift-card-balance and enter your gift card information to check its balance.
12. Nike Gift Card - Check Balance
13. Visa Gift Card - Start by looking at the back of your gift card. Typically, you'll find a toll-free number you can call to discover your balance. Or you can check your balance by visiting the card issuer's site and entering your card's 16-digit number and security code.